International Account Manager
Job Title – International account manager
Location - London
Salary - £35-45k + OTE (£60k)
My client delivers global media solutions to advertisers and agencies.
They have a presence in over 25 major markets and create multimedia advertising campaigns tailored to their audiences, across a broad range of industries – from fashion through to travel, finance, property technology and business.
They use the latest media insights and research to plan and evaluate your campaign, reaching premium audiences through our extensive global portfolio; digital platforms that include mobile, video, social and transparent in-house programmatic solutions, luxury magazines, outdoor spaces, leading television and radio networks and inflight media.
My client is hiring an experienced, target driven and creative sales person to fill the role as an Account Manager and sell cross platform advertising solutions to International Ad agencies. The Account Manager will play a key role within the sales team, with the primary duty to ensure revenue is maximised across the agencies within the assigned portfolio. The ideal candidate will have a digital background, existing international agency contacts and is passionate about sales.
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and intelligent individual to develop their own business within the group. This is a fantastic role for someone who wishes to build on their sales experience and drive new revenue within these exciting markets.
- Sell cross platform advertising solutions across Tier 1 International Titles. (Portfolio includes Print, Digital, Video, Outdoor and TV) to International agencies
- Drive revenue from your agency patch
- Develop a clear sales strategy to ensure growth across your agencies
- Ensure that customers are informed about the opportunities offered by our Publishing Partners
- Explore new partnerships and revenue streams
- Develop and explore new business opportunities
- Generate and attend meetings with agencies and direct clients
- Accurately forecast Pipeline Opportunities
- 2+ years Agency Sales background
- Online/ digital experience
- Existing key International Agency contacts
- Excellent communicator and presenter
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of MS Packages
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact , our managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International