Business Development Manager
Are you a hunter who loves creating opportunities?
Not getting enough from your current role?
Want an office that has a fully stocked bar (with beer taps!)
If you are looking for ‘just a job’ then please check the next advert, as our client are looking for a goal driven, excited candidate to help develop the company, in return developing your career.
What can they offer you?
- Competitive base salary circa £40k
- Amazing commission structure
- Great opportunity to grow within the organisation
- Progress through the training/induction scheme and become a senior BDM after achieving targets
- The chance to be out & about on client meetings as much as possible
- The chance to join an amazing team in Central London
They are looking for enthusiastic, results driven sales professionals who are looking to progress there career and put maximum effort into the company.
- Interesting company all things digital
- Increasing in revenue year on year, they are a great company to work for with great progression
- Lovely office location, did I mention they have beer on tap?
Your main responsibilities:
- Identify, manage, and arrange sales opportunities
- Prospect new clients within the set industry verticals
- Manage day to day relationship with clients
- Ensure CRM is up to date
- Create as many opportunities as possible
- Deliver on personal and team KPI’s
Desire skills & experience & qualifications
- An interest in developing a career within Business Development
- A passion for digital
- 3 years’+ sales experience
- Good grasp/interest in all things digital media
- Proficient in using CRM software (Salesforce)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as a team player
- Motivated, self-starter.
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact Oliver Bolton, our Recruitment Consultant managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International