Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Senior Marketing Operations Manager | London | £55,000 + 20%
Having launched in the US in 2008, with a presence in the UK since 2011, my client is a leading Programmatic Marketing Platform. They work with Media Agencies and Direct Clients to deliver Direct Response and Brand solutions, across Display, Mobile, Video and Facebook in over 200 countries worldwide.
With a vision of transforming the digital advertising industry through big data and artificial intelligence at a time when RTB and ad exchanges were still nascent, my client quickly grew into the industry leader by bringing the precision and conclusiveness of science to the world of marketing to drive higher ROI.
This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing International and you will be responsible for the end to end management, analysis and reporting on funnel data, funnel conversion rates, marketing contribution to revenue and other related metrics by leveraging the company’s CRM, marketing automation and other analytics and reporting systems.
The Senior Marketing Operations Manager will establish and continuously improve standardized processes for the lead life cycle including lead scoring, lead nurturing, email marketing, and lead qualification by the business development/ inside sales function.
The position will also be in charge of building, segmenting and testing a comprehensive customer and prospect database across all International target markets and industries based on persona definitions and support all field marketing functions, and sales/ account management functions with their outbound campaigns.
- Owns development and execution of marketing operations strategy
- Owns Marketing Automation platform; owns marketing interest in CRM (SFDC) system and in other analytics and reporting tools; collaborates with finance and sales operations in both International and U.S. on optimising the systems’ integration for the benefit of both departments and the overall business; identify technology tools that could support the function
- Collaborates with sales operations in creating a high level of data and process integrity across SFDC and Marketo.
- Owns and is the go to expert for regular analysis of SFDC and Marketo data (contacts, accounts, leads, conversion rates, campaign performance, lead source attribution, lead flow, sales and marketing generated SQLs, opportunities, deals etc.) by product, industry and geography and establishes ongoing recommendations for areas of improvement;
- Builds meaningful reports and dashboards for increased transparency for marketing, sales, account management, sales enablement, and management.
- Ensures lead lifecycle processes are established and maintained across the company’s funnel and lead generation activities
- Oversees the company’s IP reputation; trains field marketing and channel marketing regarding the set-up of on boarding, nurture, and reengagement campaigns;
- Builds, analyses, segments and maintains a comprehensive quality tested customer and prospect database across all the International target markets and industries; Uses both database vendors and organic database development methods to grow the database based on persona definitions
- Supports field marketing, account management and sales with data requirements their outbound campaigns
- Shares best practice with field and channel marketing regarding use of Marketo for campaign management
- Collaborates with sales operations on best practices regarding use of CRM to ensure and maintain data integrity across the systems and for reporting purposes
- Ensures, in collaboration with sales operations and the commercial team, sales and marketing alignment regarding best in class and consistent lead management processes to maximise funnel efficiency and effectiveness
- Monitors inside sales SLAs for the creation of SQL’s and opportunities
- Helps with annual top-down and bottom-up planning to establish the marketing teams lead generation goals
- Oversees relationships with external vendors on all marketing operations related initiatives.
- Communicates and runs training for internal and external teams on marketing operations initiatives and tools as required.
- Budget Management
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing operations preferably within the technology sector or media services; strong focus on CRM and marketing automation system integration (preferably SFDC and Marketo), database development, analytics/ reporting
- Experience with lead management process creation, delivery and monitoring; also lead qualification (lead scoring/ sales SLAs)
- Experience of analytical funnel reporting using SFDC and Marketo data ideally in collaboration with account management, sales, sales operations, finance
- Experience with best practice campaign set up and management in Marketo and reporting on campaigns, lead source attribution
- Experience with data segmentation and best practice methods in database development through database vendors and organic methods; understanding of the EU data protection laws
- Strong understanding of the Sales Cycle and solid experience working in a commercial and revenue driven environment
- Exposure to European/ international markets and working across multi-locations with different cultures a plus
- Advanced proficiency with SFDC
- Advanced proficiency with Marketo or another marketing automation platform
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Proficiency with other reporting/ analytics/ data warehousing tools a plus
- Proficiency with IP reputation management tools a plus
- Flexible and able to implement new programs
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact Oliver Bolton, our Recruitment Consultant managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International