Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager | £36,000 + double OTE
Do you want to join an exciting new digital media start-up with a unique platform that Adidas, o2, Red Bull, BBC & many more use?
Do you have a creative and energetic side to you?
Do you want to join a company that has been going 3 years and already has 20 staff and plans to open an US office this year!?
This sounds cool? Tell me more…
Founded in 2014 they are an award-winning video collaboration platform that enables companies to produce high impact videos at scale by engaging, their own online communities of employees, fans, or consumers. Everyone has a phone with a camera now, people are started to use video as a default mean of communication – our client enables companies to capitalise on this shift in behaviour by creating authentic and reactive content with their communities. They have worked with many of the world’s largest brands (HSBC, Rolls Royce, BT, BBC, Benefit Makeup, etc…). Unlike many other digital start-ups they already have 20 staff, there is no better time to join than now!
What will I be doing?
- Selling the companies platform into new enterprise clients on long term contracts
- Identify, targeting, nurturing, and closing deals;
- Raising market awareness of the brand and helping the business to maintain and consolidate its first-mover advantage;
- Working with clients through the initial product onboarding and training;
- Working with the team to support client activity on the platform;
- Working with the team to develop new sales collateral, case studies and other materials;
- Working with the team on marketing, outreach, and lead generation activities
What do I need?
- 3-4+ years’ experience selling to large, multinational clients
- Experience selling into media sector is a massive plus (television, publishing, advertising, digital media)
- Experience working in a small team, or start-up
- Self-starter who is able to identify, target and develop leads in areas that align the business strategy
- Eagerness to join a fast growing, rapidly changing business, and sometimes high pressure environment
- Passion about the film, advertising, media, and technology industries
- Excellent interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact , our managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International