Lead Qualification Specialist
Lead Qualification Specialist
£20,000 - £25,000 + £500pm commission
Experience in sales/marketing but not getting enough from your current role?
Have an interest in ICT/Internet/Technology?
Speak two or more languages?
If you have answered yes to the above, then keep reading as this may be the perfect opportunity for you…
What can they offer me?
- Competitive base salary with good bonus structure
- Great opportunity to grow within the company
- Exceptional management with guided career paths
- 20 days holiday
- London feel environment but the local town community feel
Our client is the leading provider of trusted internet security. They have offices throughout the world, with the UK HQ in the Maidstone office, where this role is based. No day will be the same working for this company.
- They are one of the largest IT Security companies in the world – working with the likes of BBC, Ford, Microsoft, Netflix, Virgin, Apple, Starbucks & many more.
- They are the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises and cloud service providers around the world to secure online communications
- Increasing in revenue year on year, they are a great company to work for with great progression.
Your main responsibility as a Lead Qualification Specialist will be to:
- Respond to all inbound inquiries, registrations, chats and other contact collection methods
- Cultivate initial engagement with prospects in order to generate qualified opportunities.
- Enter prospects into automated marketing culturing campaigns
- Devise and follow a process to ensure qualified leads are effectively tracked and monitored
- Provide timely reporting on lead status of campaigns, including weekly lead qualification and opportunity reports.
- Pass qualified leads over to the sales team.
Desire skills & experience & qualifications
- A second language (French or German) is essential
- Previous sales or marketing experience
- Experience in similar demand generation role, preferably in IT sector
- Proficient in using CRM software (Salesforce)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attitude for learning and assimilation technical knowledge
- Ability to pitch technical products and solutions
- Ability to work independently, as well as a team player
- Motivated, self starter.
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact , our managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International