Senior Business Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join one of the UK’s fastest growing UK marketing technology start-ups.
Our client creates marketing technology for the B2B arena that allows their clients to predict customer behaviour and provide the best shopping experience for each individual.
What will the role involve?
As Senior Business Development Manager you will lead the entire sales process from prospecting contacts to launching initial campaigns with some of the world’s biggest brands. Working with the different internal teams including design, sales and project management, you will work to build strategies that enable the successful application of the client’s technology.
You will be responsible for…
- Building new client relationships
- Working with expert teams to research and understand client needs to develop a custom solution
- Pitching to clients either in person, in writing or on the phone
- Networking at conferences and industry events
- Working closely with account management to secure long term client satisfaction
- Assisting the marketing and design teams to build strong pitches for client meetings
You will have the following skills…
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience in the digital or SaaS space
- Track record of exceeding new business targets consistently preferably within the online space
- Stakeholder management experience with the intention of selling in annual contracts
- Research, prospecting and pitching experience
- Experience building a sales pipeline and closing deals
- Marketing technology experience is preferable but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of a company with a flat organisational structure allowing you to execute your ideas quickly
- Fast progression opportunities with regular performance reviews
- Competitive employee share scheme giving you the chance to own a piece of the company
- Regular events dedicated to upskilling and training
- Weekly team drinks and quarterly company parties
- An attractive salary, 25 days’ holiday and a subsidised gym membership
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact Michelle Smith, our Managing Director managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International