Senior Sales Manager
Job Title – Senior Sales Manager
Location - London
Do you want to work with the world's leading technology platform for influencer marketing? My client can provide the tools to identify new influencers and manage existing influencer relationships. The analytics dashboard provides full insights into brand and influencer performance and helps brands make smarter decisions around their influencer marketing. Working across 60 different markets and have offices based in 3 global locations.
The influencer marketing space is hotter than ever right now...do you want to be a part of it? Would you like to work with some of the World’s biggest brands and help drive them towards social media success?
We are in search of a top SaaS sales professional to be a part of our London based team. You have a track record of consistently exceeding quota and developing meaningful relationships with their clients. It comes with a lot of responsibility but also an incredible amount of opportunity.
- Consultative selling of the SaaS platform
- Directly prospect into well-known national and global brands
- Managing funnel from lead generation to close
- Manage and develop a defined territory
- Consult with leading marketing executives
- Balance high velocity deals with longer term complex opportunities
- Focus exclusively on developing new business
- Be involved in developing national marketing plans
- 2+ years of SaaS experience
- 3+ years of sales experience, with a sound understanding of the advertiser landscape
- Demonstrated history of consistent quota attainment (and overachievement)
- A hunter personality, energised by closing deals
- Build relationships to close deals and clients to see you as a partner, not a vendor
- Top notch presentation skills
- Ability to think quickly on your feet
- No fear of strategic outbound prospecting
- Active and engaged with all major social channels
- Strong understanding of social and digital trends
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work within a fast-paced startup environment
What we can offer you:
- To take a front seat in our Global business expansion with exciting growth opportunities.
- A competitive salary with an exceptional, uncapped sales bonus structure.
- Fun office culture; regular nerf gun wars and a fully stocked fridge of beer
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact , our managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
£40-£50K + OTE Business Development Manager, DACH Region Do you love to shop? Come bring that passion for retail to a start-up...more
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International