Job Title – Account Manager
Location – Manchester
My client is an independent full-service creative & technology agency. They help their clients solve their business problems through the creation of simple and effective work that never forgets who it’s talking to – the customer. Their work is designed to thrive in any media, from a responsive site build, to an integrated campaign or a global CRM programme.
They do this through the collaboration of their 110 strong creative, design, technology and content team, based across their 4 offices in London, Berlin, Madrid and San Francisco.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for building strong relationships with our client and overseeing the management of campaigns through from brief, to concepts, design, build and delivery.
You will be required to manage client briefs from start to finish, planning, assigning and reviewing creative and managing the overall agency workload in partnership with other producers and the senior design team.
You will be working closely with designers, copywriters, developers and other parts of the agency to ensure successful campaign deliveries; which are profitable without compromising the creative integrity. Therefore you must be a great team player with strong interpersonal skills.
As you will be managing a team, previous team management skills would be desirable.
You will be highly organised, with a strong attention to detail and great time management skills; being able to juggle several projects at once at different stages of the process. You will be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency.
You are ambitious with the ability to think strategically, contribute something new to the agency and be a strong communicator with tenacity to learn and deliver.
- To manage client briefs from start to finish, ensuring successful delivery to client deadlines across multiple campaigns.
- To liaise with clients and manage their expectations.
- To re-lay client feedback to designers, copywriters and developers & plan and manage workloads of the team
- To ensure client requirements are met whilst protecting values/brand.
- To support the senior team with administrative tasks.
- To build a full understanding of the clients’ business, strategies, objectives, brand, audiences and challenges, advising on the communications solution that best meets their needs, with a view to becoming their trusted adviser.
- To build excellent working relationships with key clients – regular meetings, planning, briefing, evaluation.
- To work closely with creative and strategy teams and to have oversight of all statements of work/proposals as well as all content production for clients.
- To ensure the right team is in place to deliver, high standards are maintained and adding value wherever possible. Ensure success criteria are met and projects are delivered to time and to budget.
- To ensure a good knowledge of all products and services and actively promote them to clients.
- To report back to senior management with internal and external issues and events that might impact upon accounts, either positively or negatively.
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end.
- Conduct performance reviews of team members and identify areas of improvement, give feedback and recommend for promotions or salary increments.
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of team members and suitably make changes if required.
- Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation and appreciate team contribution.
- Match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilised to the maximum.
- Manage change and effectively cascade information to teams to ensure smooth execution
- Experience delivering broad range of multi channel marketing communications including digital and direct.
- Extremely organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency.
- Highly motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A personable individual.
- A great team player.
- Understanding of the production & interactive processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superb planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to manage and develop client and supplier relationships.
- Manage budgets and timelines.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Team building skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team giving guidance and feedback.
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues.
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact , our managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
£40-£50K + OTE Business Development Manager, DACH Region Do you love to shop? Come bring that passion for retail to a start-up...more
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International