Business Development Director
Job Title – Business Development Director
Location - London
A global advertising tech company built on a proprietary real-time audience and media platform. They provide the world’s leading online advertisers and media agencies with excellent digital marketing products and services that use unique data, audience profiling, targeting and optimisation to deliver exceptional campaign performance in a brand safe environment at scale.
At least 5 years with an impressive track record of commercial success in the Digital Advertising marketplace.
Currently be working in a senior sales role within either an online advertising company – programmatic experience would be desirable
Well-connected and passionate about all forms of digital advertising, in particular having a passion for promoting the merits of display advertising.
A proven track record of creating opportunities and delivering results
- UK office is looking for a dynamic senior client facing person, responsible for business development for tier 1 & tier 2 clients
- We are looking for a strong individual to convert the impact of behaviourally targeted direct response and brand response lead advertising solutions into key business from a broad base relevant clients.
- In addition, the right individual would understand where the company sits in the wider advertising eco-system, and find commercially beneficial business in a highly challenging but exciting area.
- Highly driven, the right person would be expected to lead and work collaboratively with the team to build creative and engaging solutions.
- This is an opportunity for someone to work for one of the best companies in the space, where the right people get recognised and rewarded for great work and results.
- Innovative commercial skills, with a keen sense for business
- A strong list of client and agency contacts
- A strategic awareness, with vision and an ability to think laterally
- Strong interpersonal skills and good agency contacts at all levels
- Imagination, creative thinking and the ability to relate to and empathise with, creative people.
- The successful candidate will likely be educated to degree standard
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact , our managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
£40-£50K + OTE Business Development Manager, DACH Region Do you love to shop? Come bring that passion for retail to a start-up...more
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International