Sales Manager (Agency)
Job Title – Agency Sales Manager
Location - London
founded in March 2008 with a vision of transforming the digital advertising industry through big data and artificial intelligence. At a time when RTB and ad exchanges were still nascent, my client quickly grew into the industry leader by bringing the precision and conclusiveness of science to the world of marketing to drive higher ROI.
- Proactively generate new business and establishing excellent client relationships to ensure repeat business
- Creating and applying sales strategy to identify client business requirements and signifying how they aligns with their overall strategy
- Liaising with Account Management team to follow up on new business leads and communicating the requirements for each business
- Create and deliver new business pitches ensuring that they highlight the brand
- Maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities including forecasting monthly and quarterly revenues
- Manage and deliver annual agency/direct sales strategy
- Responsible for remaining up to date with all product developments and Technical updates via the internal teams in the Company.
- Maintain excellent relations with internal stakeholders within the business which contribute to the successful delivery of client campaigns.
- Meet/Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
- Meet and exceed personal development target goals on a quarterly basis
- Establish relationships with key agency/direct people at target clients
- Communicate on-going contact/sales activities through sales pipeline reports, regular sales meetings, and report & update weekly on activity status and next steps related to specific opportunities, soliciting support as required
- Display a thorough understanding of the online advertising and ad technology sector, and competitive advantages
- Demonstrated experience in successfully driving revenue streams with agencies/clients in the digital media or technology space
- Experience in selling SAAS portfolio
- An enviable contact book with ad agencies/clients
- BS or BA Required and advanced degree desirable
- Highly motivated and able to work autonomously
- Very strong and credible experience to create & consultative business development
- Passionate about emerging technologies within the digital advertising space and a good understanding of RTB
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present confidently at a senior level
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact , our managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
£40-£50K + OTE Business Development Manager, DACH Region Do you love to shop? Come bring that passion for retail to a start-up...more
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International