Business Development Manager
Are you experienced sales professional who has worked in the L&D space? Would you like to work with a company that does things a little differently? Training is a very competitive industry with clients all claiming to be the best. But what makes them stand out from the crowd? My client is recognised as working closely with companies, understanding their culture, teams and the individuals and then devising a training strategy that works for them., This is a bespoke service that has had 100% success rate since they opened their doors over 10 years ago. Portfolio of soft skills training subjects. Delivered both F2F and online
What will the role involve?
Working with well-known brands across various industries, you’ll engage with a wide range of businesses from large global organisations to small and medium sized businesses to develop new business.
You’ll manage your own diary and work the entire sales cycle from initial prospecting to providing an end solution selling against targeted goals.
What’s in it for you?
- Award winning organisation
- Entrepreneurial spirit encouraged
- Lie in on your birthday
- Stews day. Every Tuesday a stew is prepare in the slow cooker that you can help yourself to.
- Lunch hours are encouraged and for you to take a break from work. They are not a work through lunch and late mentality.
- Significant growth in last 10 years the role is available due to expansion
- Excellent recognisable client base to work with from wide range of industries
- Supported by well established, performing and successful close knit team of 6
- Trendy, vibrant location of Shoreditch
- 25 days holiday.
- As much training as required available to you to ensure you succeed
- Targets set are realistic and achievable
Ideal candidate profile:
• A minimum 2-3 year’s proven track record of exceeding sales targets
• Experience in selling to senior contacts within client organisations
• Demonstrate consultative sales process
• Proactive in identifying leads and nurturing long term relationships
• Team player, working to own targets
• Ideally Degree educated
Apply for this position
Learning & Development
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact Michelle Smith, our Managing Director managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
£40-£50K + OTE Business Development Manager, DACH Region Do you love to shop? Come bring that passion for retail to a start-up...more
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International