The role is 100% relationship management working with a number of existing and new European clients to help them develop their change management capabilities.
My client has experienced over 20 years of success in their niche. They have one of the largest global Organisational Change Management research and assessment databases that enables clients to benchmark their change performance. They work to a people centred training programme rather than just implementing the change for them. They work with very large organisations that have £1 Billion turnover. They have worked with over 300 companies in 45 countries and trained over 30000 people to date
- Work with their clients to understand their business challenges
- Help them build and roll-out a capability building plan
- Ensure their clients receive very high quality products and services
- Manage all commercial relationships with new and existing clients
- Coach clients on specific change management challenges and opportunities
- Network in client organizations to identify specific change needs
- On-board clients so they can effectively to utilise SaaS platform
- Facilitate workshops and meetings where appropriate
Knowledge and skills
- Account management experience working in the L&D space needed
- Broad knowledge of different change management techniques and approaches would be great but not essential
- Passion for making organizations competitive through improving their capabilities
- Strong facilitation and consulting skills
- Business acumen to engage commercially with clients
- Strong project management skills
- Degree level education
- Business level of German would be very useful but not essential
Why my client
- Neg basic dependent on experience. Circa £45k - £50k + bonus
- Frequent travel Globally
- Private Medical Scheme
- 25 day’s holiday
- Once integrated into the business flexibility to work from home
- My client is regarded as thought leaders within the change management space.
- Recently launched a new and exciting digital tool
Location & Travel
Location is West Sussex. Must be able to work in office on a regular basis, ideally less than an hour journey away. You will be expected to travel throughout Europe. We estimate travel to be 5-days a month on average.
Apply for this position
Learning & Development
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact Michelle Smith, our Managing Director managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International