Direct Client Sales Manager
Job Title – Direct Client Sales Manager
Location - London
Having launched in the US in 2008, with a presence in the UK since 2011, My client is a leading Programmatic Marketing Platform, working with Media Agencies and Direct Clients to deliver Direct Response and Brand solutions, across Display, Mobile, Video and Facebook in over 200 countries worldwide.
A vision of transforming the digital advertising industry through big data and artificial intelligence. At a time when RTB and ad exchanges were still nascent, my client quickly grew into the industry leader by bringing the precision and conclusiveness of science to the world of marketing to drive higher ROI.
The purpose of this role is to generate new business opportunities from Direct clients, informing and educating them on the benefits of Programmatic for their business, and how Rocket Fuel can provide the best in class performance and service to help achieve their goals, by actively seeking out new leads for the benefit of the company, that results in face to face meetings and booked revenue.
- Proactively generate new business and establishing excellent client relationships to ensure repeat business that grows
- Creating and applying sales strategy to identify client business requirements and signifying how they align with their overall strategy
- You will be expected to manage and grow these relationships, working closely with Account Managers, Analysts and Ad Ops team members to ensure optimal results.
- You will also liaise with agency facing colleagues, for those clients who require a three-way dialogue.
- Create and deliver new business pitches ensuring that they highlight the brand, putting forward relevant new products and delivering a Roadmap for success.
- Maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities including forecasting monthly and quarterly revenues – inputting new accounts, contacts and opportunities onto Salesforce
- Manage and deliver quarterly and annual account plan – highlighting opportunities for growth as well as challenges to overcome.
- Responsible for remaining up to date with all product developments and Technical updates via the internal teams in the Company.
- Maintain excellent relations with internal stakeholders within the business which contribute to the successful delivery of client campaigns.
- Meet/Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals per sales plan
- Meet and exceed personal development target goals on a quarterly basis
- Establish relationships with key direct people at target verticals & clients
- Communicate on-going contact/sales activities through sales pipeline reports, regular sales meetings, and report & update weekly on activity status and next steps related to specific opportunities, soliciting support as required
- Display a thorough understanding of the online advertising and ad technology sector, and competitive advantages
- Demonstrated experience in successfully driving revenue streams with agencies/clients in the digital media or technology space
- Possess an eager, proactive, go getting and can do attitude
- An enviable contact book with ad agencies/clients
- BS or BA Required and advanced degree desirable
- Highly motivated and able to work autonomously
- Team player with a willingness to learn and develop skills
- Very strong and credible experience to create & consultative business development
- Passionate about emerging technologies within the digital advertising space and a good understanding of RTB
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present confidently at a senior level
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact Oliver Bolton, our Recruitment Consultant managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International