Sales Director EMEA, SaaS
My client is looking for a on time, all the time, enthusiastic sales manager to join their team as a Director of Sales, EMEA.
This position is not for the feint of heart - you'll have responsibility for sales in the European region, and ensure that all companies, from the largest Google to the mum & pop shop know they are the most valued customer.
The right person for the job
You can quickly comprehend the client’s business needs and demonstrate the value of your software solutions. You are an ace at prospecting: willing to conduct cold calls and mine established contacts to aggressively foster international growth. You enjoy owning the end-to-end sales process, can juggle many sales tasks at the same time, are technically savvy, and are experienced in Salesforce.com. You do more in a day than most people do in a week!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Responsible for European sales, serving as a face of the company to local prospects and clients
- Assuming a lead role in sales opportunities and customer negotiations in the region
- Capable of managing a sales team of 5-10 staff working in the EMEA region
- Identifying proficient sales strategies and tactics for generating leads and closing business (it’s all about monthly recurring revenue)
- Developing strong relationships with strategic partners and when appropriate, orchestrating the sales process through channel partners
- Assisting the marketing team to help you best target regional prospects
Who you are:
- University degree in business, marketing, technology or related field
- 5+ years’ consultative or value-add sales experience, with a background in closing deals involving recurring services such as customer support, moderation, community management and social engagement
- At least two of those years in SaaS, PaaS, or non-tangible product sales
- Ability to close, manage and grow a number of deals in a given month
- Skilled, capable and effective at conducting calls and meetings with gatekeepers and decision makers
- Excellent sales organizational and communications skills
- Experience working in Salesforce.com, GoToMeeting and similar online and mobile apps
- Basic Excel formula skills for cost modeling is a must
- Knowledge of the top social and messaging platforms and customer-service toolsets, and their role in engaging today’s digital customer
- Ability for occasional travel throughout the UK, Ireland and Western Europe
- Flexible work schedule allowing for regular interaction with team members and customers in time zones around the world
- Ability to collaborate and strategize on complex issues with the team
- Fluency in more than one European language a plus
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact Michelle Smith, our Managing Director managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
Do you speak fluent German and have a background in Learning & Development or SaaS sector? Are you looking for a role that is pure relations...more
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International