Solutions Architect / Pre-Sales Consultant - French
Location: Remote - Works from home or Paris
Salary - €70000 - €80000 + 10-20% bonus + car allowance circa £6k
My client is a leading HR software provider based in Surrey that provide organisations a whole new approach to discovering, developing and unleashing hidden potential within their workforce.
They have nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on their cloud-based applications to enable their employees.
About the role:
The Solution Architect will be an integral member of my clients sales organisation. This will involve presenting the companies product solution in sales demonstrations, setting appropriate expectations during the sales cycles, and supporting these processes within the sales cycle of the surrounding Solution Architect team.
- Strong pre sales / solutions architect experience
- 2-4+ years of experience in the Human Capital Management (HCM) industry ideal but not essential
- Superb client facing skills
- Strong technical knowledge
Why my client;
- They boast over 20 years of success in their specialised field.
- Small, dynamic very entrepreneurial
- Health cover
- Dental cover
- Pension up to 5% matching
- 20 days holiday rising by a day a year up to a max of 25.
- Day off for your birthday
- Closed over Christmas period.
- Life assurance 4 times base salary
- Long term disability insurance
- Option for childcare vouchers
- Eye test every two years
- Strong believer in Innovation!
- Strong longevity with their staff
- Clear career progression and salary increases available
- Great sales environment, achievable targets employees rewarded
- Lots of incentives and rewards to motivate
- Uncapped earning potential
- Flexibility to work from home.
Apply for this position
Learning & Development
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact Michelle Smith, our Managing Director managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
X2 ACCOUNT DIRECTORS (£60k base DOE with uncapped OTE) Are you looking for a new business role within a collaborative working en...more
Senior Sales Executive £30k-£35k (OTE £50K) We’re looking for a Senior Sales Executive to work for a rapidly expanding i...more
PaaS Sales Representative, Business Development Location: London Employment: Full-Time, £30-40k + OTE, depending on experienc...more
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International