Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive £30k-£35k (OTE £50K)
We’re looking for a Senior Sales Executive to work for a rapidly expanding international learning and development company with offices in London and West Sussex. This is a company that really looks after their staff with cake Fridays, fruit, snacks, pool tables and a tennis table. The Sussex office is dog friendly and situated in a stunning barn conversion.
In order to be eligible for this role you must be able to travel to Central London 3 days a week and Sussex 2 days a week. Due to the location of the Sussex office, you must have a driving license and car.
- Telephone based role due to all clients being in the US!
- Clients include: European Space Agency, Mastercard, Facebook, Goldman Sax, BBC, Motorola, Imax.
- Selling eLearning products
- Involves pro-actively seeking New Business
- Mon-Thurs hours: 10:30am-7:00pm
- Friday hours: 9:00am-5:30pm
- Targets are tailored to each individual to match their experience and are agreed together.
- Sales cycle: 3 months (consultative)
Founded in 1996, this client is a rapidly expanding international business and are thought leaders in the Learning and Development sector who care about enhancing people’s career success. They provide insights into Leadership Management through a variety of learning methods. My client provides a full induction and are supportive in your learning needs through the process.
You will be a team player who is flexible to work between the two offices every week. Your love of the hunt of new business and excellent telephone manner will help you to thrive in this role. On top of having excellent communication skills, you need to be familiar with word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software. Building rapport and connecting with people quickly is key to this role and if you can challenge future clients in a meaningful and collaborative manner, then you can bring extra value to the role.
- 25 days’ holiday rising 1 day each year to 29
- Great pension scheme
- Healthcare includes but isn’t limited to Dentistry and Optician services
- How to get temovate prescription
- Prozac and ssri and side effect
- How to buy cheap aggrenox
- Where to buy benicar 40mg in Georgia online
- Namenda multiple sclerosis
- Xtandi online no prescription
- Arizona robaxin 500mg shipping
- Wyoming shipping tetracycline
- Concord shipping caduet
- Where to buy metformin in Ohio
Apply for this position
Learning & Development
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact Michelle Smith, our Managing Director managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International