£30,000 - £40,000 + OTE
Based near Holborn
We are working with an innovative AdTech company in the mobile space, who are looking to grow their London team. Their mission is to deliver mobile adverts that provide genuine personalized content for each user. They have been very successful over the past 5 years and now has offices in 10 worldwide locations.
The client is looking for someone early on in their career that has touched upon digital advertising & programmatic but is now looking to further their career in the space and earn a lot of money on the way.
Role: Sales Manager
- Sell mobile branding campaigns to UK Media Agencies & Advertisers
- Develop new business and build pipeline from agency patch
- Regularly attend meetings, tradeshows, events, to generate leads and develop your knowledge
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting with the CRM
- Minimum of 1+ years in digital advertising sales (mobile a plus)
- Driven to make a successful career within AdTech
- Excellent presentation, organisation & communication skills
- Proven success on hitting quota
- Generic pravachol prices
- Can you take benadryl and trazodone together
- Where to buy yasmin online
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact , our managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International