Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (100% New Bus) – for Learning and Development sector – (£35k base with £20k on top)
If you are an experienced and motivated BDM with experience within a Learning and Development context, then here’s an exciting opportunity for you!
Looking to join a blooming and vibrant company in a central London location with an exciting product that you can really get stuck into? Then look no further – my client is looking for an individual with the experience and confidence to continue to build new business in a B2B context and to sell their bespoke sales training solutions, in a client facing role.
Who you are…
My client is after a Hunter for a purely Business Development role. Are you fearless in breaking down new doors in order to develop new business? Are you passionate about using a consultative approach in order to form a bespoke solution? If this is you then get in touch!
This is a chance for you to prove your passion for discovering the ideas of thought leaders within Learning and Development that drive forward businesses! Be ready to discuss your experience of a consultative approach and how you have previously exceeded your targets.
If you have previous experience selling sales training, this is a bonus!
What’s in it for you?
- £40k-£60k base with OTE first year of £20k on top, growing each year!
- 25 days’ annual holiday PLUS bank holidays! Wow, that’s another week in the sun with the family right?
- A lie-in on your birthday!
- Every Tuesday in Autumn and Winter is StewsDay! My client puts on a big pot of stew in their slow cooker, and everyone is welcome to a bowl whenever they like.
- Regular Learning Huddles to help stay on top of the game. Everyone is welcome to come along and learn something new.
- They always stop for lunch, and encourage you to get away from your desk and explore the neighbourhood.
- The latest technology and gadgets to make your job as easy as possible.
- Well established company who have been in the business for over 10 years!
- Can you take benadryl and trazodone together
- Where to buy yasmin online
- Generic pravachol prices
We have close relationships with our clients here at FGS, so you know you have access to quality opportunities.
Get in touch
My name is Becky and I am looking after this role, I love to chat so give me a ring to discuss this opportunity on 01795 535101! Look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this position
Learning & Development
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact Michelle Smith, our Managing Director managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International