Agency Sales Manager
Job Title – Agency Sales Manager
Location - London
My client is a leading sports media and technology company, powered by authentic and socially driven content. My client develops products that enable fans to create, publish, share and distribute sports content around the world. Launched over 4 years ago and has become the fastest growing digital sports media community in the world.
Seeking an Agency Sales Manager to join our expanding team in central London. You will have significant experience in the media advertising space and focus on driving our business in to new territories – defining and leading the Network, growing the agency partner business and executing joint venture partnerships. This is a key role and you will be expected to leverage deep knowledge of agencies to maximize revenues. We are looking for a bright, articulate, high-energy professional with experience and a proven track record of deal making and an entrepreneurial edge.
- Define, build and execute the Network strategy
- Leverage existing agency relationships and establish new ones to grow the Network and our suite of products
- Develop the video syndication strategy and grow new syndication partners
- Manage and execute our strategic partner and joint venture agreements
- Identify and package new partnership and/or commercial opportunities
- Hit or exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets
- Growing pipeline of business
- Closing Network and partnership deals
- Credibility and relationships with key agencies and strategic partners
- Identifying new opportunities to grow the business
- At least 5 years working in a digital business development role with a global digital media owner
- Experience working with multi-national / regional or global customers
- Understanding of and experience in packaging global deals that are sensitive to tailored local activations
- Experience negotiating, structuring, and closing complex six figure partnerships
- Demonstrable presentation, communication, commercial & negotiation skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & provide clear direction in such circumstances
- Ability to be effective in start-up environment with high levels of autonomy
- Driven, ambitious & a clear ability to priorities & work to deadlines
- Passionate about digital / mobile / social and intellectually curious
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact , our managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International