Publisher Technical Account Manager
Job Title – Publisher Technical Account Manager
Location - London
My client is a digital marketing platform for the visual web. With technology that unlocks the value of connected images, and delivers highly visible campaigns and rich insights to marketers. Reaching over 400 million visitors as they view images and content across more than 2,000 premium publishers, consistently achieve an 81% viewability rate and deliver 10 times better engagement than traditional display options, resulting in superior brand lift for marketers and increased revenue for publishers.
My client is seeking a Publisher Technical Solutions Manager to join the Publisher Development Team. The Publisher Development team is focused on growing the advertising platform by building relationships with digital publishers and expanding into new content categories.
As a Technical Solutions Manager you will be the primary technical resource for the Publisher Development team. You will work hand-in-hand with Pub Sales and Account Managers to ensure a smooth and efficient technical onboarding.
- Direct the technical onboarding of new publisher partners to the platform alongside the Account Manager.
- Liaise directly with Product and Engineering team around product feedback and new requirements.
- Serve as client-facing focal point for technical questions in both pre- and post-sales scenarios.
- Develop a deep understanding for the business, value proposition, and technologies.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate to engineering when needed. Assist in identifying FAQ.
- Represent the technical or engineering requirements to clients. Work on beta tests, communicate issues, etc.
- Develop and improve technical fulfilment processes including project documents and QA.
- Manage and implement new publisher products as they debut.
- BA or BSc (or equivalent)
- 1+ years of experience in sales engineering, ad operations, tech support, solutions engineering or similar role.
- Strong understanding of the publisher and ad tech ecosystem and value chain.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to confidently explain technical concepts to lay persons.
- Ability to manage client expectations along with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Self-starter, with the ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience at a publisher or ad tech provider working in technical ad ops preferred.
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact , our managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
£40-£50K + OTE Business Development Manager, DACH Region Do you love to shop? Come bring that passion for retail to a start-up...more
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International