German Business Development Manager
My client is recognised as leaders in Technology for Market Research. They boast to be the most complete tool provider in the industry. They have been named fastest growing company of the year in the Best of Business Awards in 2015. They have nearly 30 years of expertise in their field and growing year on year
You will be responsible for communicating and selling the company’s value proposition to prospective accounts across all industry verticals. This individual will be responsible for the entire client acquisition process including client targeting, qualification, presentation, proposal, training, trial of services and ultimately repeat use. This position requires someone with a hunter mentality and the ability to find the decision makers in the targeted organizations.
We are keen to speak with extremely motivated and passionate B2B sales individuals who are looking to take the next step in their career. You will be given a lot of autonomy to get the job done. Fluent German language skills are a must
Why join my client?
- They regard themselves as leaders in technology for Market Research.
- 4.5 rating on Glassdoor & 95% approve of the CEO. Very rare to see such positive reviews
- They boast to be the most complete tool provider in the industry.
- They provide both Quant and Qual research
- Contributory pension. They match up to 6%
- Free lunches every Tues and Thursday
- Free Friday breakfast
- Free fruit daily
- Quarterly nights out
- Summer and Christmas parties. (They are going ice skating and then dinner this year)
- Autonomy to manage your own day – no micro managing.
- Company is acquiring new businesses frequently which will add to their already impressive portfolio of products. Over the last year, the company acquired three leading market research technology firms:
- They currently work with 200 of the Fortune 500.
- Uncapped realistic OTE. Top Biller taking home 6 figures
- 6 offices globally with the opportunity to relocate if of interest in the future.
- They boast 20 impressive business awards over the past 4 years
- They have been named Fastest-Growing Company of the Year in the Best in Biz Awards 2015 International
- They have over 400 staff worldwide and growing year on year.
- Exceptional support hub based in Europe. Majority of their operational work; scripters, programmers, project managers are based there.
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact Michelle Smith, our Managing Director managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International