Publisher Sales Manager
Publisher Sales Manager | £40K + Bonus + Benefits + chance to travel | London
The client is a pioneer of data technology and has the ability to create programmatic advertising campaigns at the exact time of search. We are looking to double the company size from 150-300 in the next 10 months. With £15million in funding and 4 global locations... you can work anywhere globally with this role. So exciting if you want to travel.
My client is looking for a on time, all the time, enthusiastic Publisher Sales Manager to join their team.
This position is not for the feint of heart - you'll have responsibility for bringing in the a range of premium publishers and no two days will be the same. With full responsibility for managing and growing the relationships.
The right person for the job
You are an ace at prospecting: mine established contacts and grow an existing patch. You enjoy owning the end-to-end sales process, can juggle many sales tasks at the same time, are technically savvy. You do more in a day than most people do in a week!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Responsible for UK sales, serving as a face of the company to Publishers and brands
- Research, identify, approach and acquire key publishers
- Capable of negotiating contracts so both parties are winners
- Developing strong relationships with strategic partners and when appropriate
- Assisting the marketing team to help you best target regional prospects
- And last but not least help with promoting new technologies as they are pioneered, including new video and mobile platforms
Who you are:
- University degree in business, marketing, technology or related field
- 2+ years’ consultative or value-add sales experience, with a background in closing deals involving programmatic, ad-tech with a good portfolio of premium or tier 1 publishers
- Ability to close, manage and grow a number of deals in a given month
- Skilled, capable and effective at conducting calls and meetings with gatekeepers and decision makers
- Excellent sales organizational and communications skills
- Experience working with WebEx and similar online and mobile apps
- Ability for occasional travel throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe
Sounds amazing right? Drop me a line or message for an informal chat.
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact , our managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
£40-£50K + OTE Business Development Manager, DACH Region Do you love to shop? Come bring that passion for retail to a start-up...more
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International