Account manager - San Francisco
Job Title – Account manager
Location – San Francisco, USA
Salary - Neg.
My client is an independent full-service creative & technology agency. They help their clients solve their business problems through the creation of simple and effective work that never forgets who it’s talking to – the customer. Their work is designed to thrive in any media, from a responsive site build, to an integrated campaign or a global CRM programme.
They do this through the collaboration of our 110 strong creative, design, technology & content team, based across our 3 offices in London, Berlin and Madrid.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for building strong relationships with our client and overseeing the technical management and delivery of our partner agencies work.
You will be working closely with the main team in London, England liaising with other account managers and developers to ensure successful campaign deliveries; which are profitable without compromising the creative integrity. Therefore, you must be a great team player with strong interpersonal skills.
You will be highly organised, with a strong attention to detail and great time management skills; being able to juggle several projects at once at different stages of the process. You will be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency.
You are ambitious with the ability to think strategically, contribute something new to the agency and be a strong communicator with tenacity to learn and deliver.
- Oversee technical aspects of a client brief.
- Manage the technical delivery of the partner agencies work.
- Liaise with clients and manage their expectations.
- To ensure client requirements are met whilst protecting values/brand.
- Support the senior team with administrative tasks.
- Build a full understanding of the clients’ business, strategies, objectives, brand, audiences
and challenges, advising on the communications solution that best meets their needs, with a view to becoming their trusted adviser.
- To build excellent working relationships with key clients – regular meetings, planning, briefing, evaluation.
- Work closely with the accounts team in London having oversight of all statements of work/proposals as well as all content production for clients.
- Ensure success criteria are met and projects are delivered to time and to budget.
- Ensure a good knowledge of all products and services and actively promote them to clients.
- Report back to senior management with internal and external issues and events that might impact upon accounts, either positively or negatively.
- Experience delivering broad range of display advertising.
- Knowledge of version control systems and the importance of using these systems in software development projects.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, Test Driven Development (TDD) or other ways of instilling best practice into the development process.
- Knowledge of best practices in display advertising.
- Extremely organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency.
- Highly motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A personable individual.
- A great team player.
- Understanding of the production & interactive processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superb planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to manage and develop client and supplier relationships.
- Manage budgets and timelines.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact , our managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International