Relationship Manager – Change Management Consultancy
The role is 100% account/relationship management working with a number of existing and new European clients to help them develop their change management capabilities. These clients will be based outside of the UK in Europe.
- Work with our clients to understand their business challenges
- Help them build and roll-out a capability building plan
- Ensure our clients receive very high quality products and services
- Manage all commercial relationships with new and existing clients
- Coach clients on specific change management challenges and opportunities
- Network in client organizations to identify specific change needs
- On-board clients so they can effectively to utilise SaaS platform
- Facilitate workshops and meetings where appropriate
- Work on ad hoc development projects
Knowledge and skills
- Solid change management experience gained in an organization or professional services firm
- Broad knowledge of different change management techniques and approaches
- Passion for making organizations competitive through improving their capabilities
- Strong facilitation and consulting skills
- Business acumen to engage commercially with clients
- Strong project management skills
- Degree level education
- Business level of German would be very useful but not essential
- Up to £60,000 based on experience plus annual bonus
- Private Medical Scheme
- 25 day’s holiday
Location & Travel
Location is Haywards Heath, West Sussex. Must be able to work in office on a regular basis, ideally less than an hour journey away. You will be expected to travel throughout Europe. We estimate travel to be 5-days a month on average.
Apply for this position
Learning & Development
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact Michelle Smith, our Managing Director managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
Do you speak fluent German and have a background in Learning & Development or SaaS sector? Are you looking for a role that is pure relations...more
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International