Are you an experienced and successful sales person? Do you have a proven track record of being a high achiever? Do you want to work for an award winning, leaders in their field, exciting and fast paced company? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client has experienced rapid growth since they 1st opened in 2010. They now have over 30 staff. In this time, they have established themselves as a market leader with an innovative and exciting product attracting a number of well-known brands.
The company has seen sales grow by 50% in their last financial year. They have received private investment of $15million and they have an aggressive growth plan in place for the next 3 years. They have now restructured their sales team into 5 areas and we are keen to recruit 2 senior sales professionals to sit within the small business sales team
As a business development Manager you will work within the existing sales team and be responsible for driving and facilitating all activities to generate new business and potential clients. As well as accountability for the smooth and thorough handover of new clients to the Account Management Team.
The successful candidate will be organised, passionate, enthusiastic, and confident, and have proven experience of new business sales.
Ideal candidate profile
- Previous sales experience in the B2B marketplace
- Experience selling SAAS / technology services.
- Experience selling into the SME market
- Proven track record of outbound cold calling
- Excellent telephone manner
- Target orientated
- Work to required sales standards
- To have the ability to think ahead and identify new business opportunities
What’s in it for you?
- Young and growing business
- Impressive modern funky offices
- Given daily incoming leads to follow up as well as new business.
- Market leaders in their field
- Breakfast club daily, free snacks and drinks
- Monthly company update / social with drinks
- The market is growing 40% each year so a very exciting and fast paced industry to join.
- Casual dress policy
- Relaxation area with pool table and xbox
- Free parking
- Just of the M25
- Easy access the Reigate train station – 2 min walk
- Social events
- Great uncapped commission structure – 10% of the order value. Paid monthly
- Excellent benefits package including Healthcare, Pension and ride to work scheme
- Flexible core hours 8.30-5pm / 9-5.30pm
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact Michelle Smith, our Managing Director managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International