Sales Director - London
Job Title – Sales Director - London
Location - London
My client is a global technology company that builds verification and analytics solutions to the advertising industry to effectively influence consumers on every device anywhere. addressing issues for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies by verifying that every impression has the opportunity to be effective, optimising towards opportunities to consistently improve results, and analysing digital’s impact on consumer actions.
We are looking for a Sales Director who will be responsible for revenue generation and ensuring the team achieve their quarterly and yearly revenue goals.
You will need to be enthusiastic, a fast learner who has a proven sales track record has built and grown relationships with senior-level brand and agency contacts. You will have expert knowledge of the digital media landscape experience of working with some largest clients/ brands and media agencies.
- Manage and lead the Sales and Account Management teams.
- Consistently demonstrate core values in all aspects of the role.
- Work with the Sales and Account Management teams to maintain and grow revenue, exceeding goals through strategic and value-based selling.
- Track and manage sales pipeline to maintain accurate revenue forecasting.
- Serve as a valuable resource to brands and agencies alike.
- Work with Sales and Account Management teams to formulate account plans and strategy for all top tier clients.
- Support the Sales team by initiating and developing relationships with key brand and agency clients across the account list and sales territory.
- Work with Commercial Director to manage revenue and cost budgeting.
- Represent UK business across the wider company by developing relationships with executive team, including CRO, and heads of departments.
- As part of the UK senior management team contribute to keeping the teams informed of any business decisions and development.
- Work closely with other UK departments such as Client Services, Product, Marketing and Sales Engineering to further develop and grow products.
- 10+ years in media sales
- 3+ years’ experience of managing a sizeable team
- Track record of consistently exceeding revenue targets and other performance related metrics
- Proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and results focused individual who can accomplish goals and work well in a team-environment
- Expert knowledge of digital advertising including programmatic, video and mobile.
- A keen interest in, and working knowledge of the digital media landscape.
- Network of senior agency and advertiser direct contacts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong numerical analytical ability.
- Confident presenter and industry speaker
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact , our managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
Are you experienced sales professional who has worked in the L&D space? Would you like to work with a company that does things a little differe...more
FGS are proudly working with a well known and successful advisory publisher based in the heart of London. They boast over 50 years of experience an...more
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International