Programmatic Campaign Manager
Job Title – Programmatic Campaign Manager
Location - London
Having launched in the US in 2008, with a presence in the UK since 2011, My client is a leading Programmatic Marketing Platform, working with Media Agencies and Direct Clients to deliver Direct Response and Brand solutions, across Display, Mobile, Video and Facebook in over 200 countries worldwide.
A vision of transforming the digital advertising industry through big data and artificial intelligence. At a time when RTB and ad exchanges were still nascent, my client quickly grew into the industry leader by bringing the precision and conclusiveness of science to the world of marketing to drive higher ROI.
The Campaign Manager will maintain a focus on campaign success for a portfolio of business across multiple clients locally within their market. The candidate will lead and manage all aspects of the campaign lifecycle including budget allocations, as well as performance analysis, reporting, optimization and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
The role will not be regularly client facing (as this will be the responsibility of Account Management). However, there will from time to time be a need to meet with clients. Under normal circumstances the Campaign Manager will be the critical delivery layer ensuring campaign success and supporting Sales and Account Management to achieve account growth.
The ideal candidate must possess a thorough understanding of the RTB ecosystem.
- Deploy pixels to ensure campaigns are set up pre-launch for success
- Traffic all campaign requests for Clients (Launch/Manage/Optimise)
- Support Sales and Account Management with data to empower them to manage client relationships
- Create and maintain project plans to illustrate account success
- Perform quantitative analysis of campaigns to present to clients if needed
- Recommend and execute strategic and tactical improvements to campaigns with the goal to scale client accounts
- Provide frequent progress reports to clients, utilizing standard UI based tools for Mid-Market clients
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal teams
- Thorough understanding of the RTB ecosystem
- 2 years of related online experience including managing multiple clients
- Experience in campaign development, management and performance reporting
- Strong client services orientations, with minimum of 2 years in client servicing role
- Comprehensive understanding of programmatic and related tools/vendors
- Demonstrable ability to analyse and interpret complex data including use of advanced Excel or MySQL experience
- A basic understanding of web techniques including deployment of relevant technology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Apply for this position
Talk to a consultant
For more information contact Oliver Bolton, our Recruitment Consultant managing this position.01795 535101
have you seen these?
With the help of FGS the application process was a real pleasure. It was great to know that they were always there at the end of the phone with advice and guidance
Placed as a Content Manager at uSamp
FGS has provided me with an excellent service - endless support and friendly professional communication at all times. He is an expert in his field and highly recommended!
Placed as a Project Manager, Client Operations at uSamp
Cannot recommend FGS highly enough. Totally professional, does what they says they will do and constantly communicates with you. Probably the best Recruitment Agent I have used as an employer or employee
Sales Director - Redtray
I worked with FGS on a position which they were recruiting for. They were a pleasure to work with and gave very valuable advice and information. A very professional recruitment company which I would gladly work with again
Partner Programme Manager – BCS
FGS has placed me in my current role and I can honestly say that I could not be happier. I have found a role that I really enjoy and suits me perfectly but that has not happened by accident, unlike other recruiters that you hear about, FGS always had my best interests at heart they were very approachable, honest and extremely helpful, I can't recommend FGS highly enough to people out there that are looking for their perfect role.
Country Account Manager – Ripa International